[dev] Time Layout Question

Bob Smith bobsmith1 at marketweighton.com
Mon Jan 5 23:14:22 CET 2004

Tom Hesp wrote:
Hello tom, yes!
I agree with you that it is the right desition for time being, and this issue
can be debated
I was just spawning ideas:-)
It all depends where teh developers want to take otrs in the future, so I think
the matter of locallizing could be discussed.
I like the idea of otrs( it is great software), but I think it needs some
refinement, but that is a different subject.
Regards
Greger