[dev] timezone

Moshe Livne (Leibovitch) moshe at softlink.com
Wed Jan 7 16:09:10 CET 2004

Hmmmmmm... I remember getting a similar answer long time ago on a similar
request. Timezone per system user does not cause confusion. Email servers
work this way for ages. On the other hand, getting an email with a time zone
7 hours in the past can sure cause minor heart attack until you understand
what happened. Making the calculation when you are on the road and crossing
time zones is perplexing....