[dev] Ticket information in the dtl environment.

Tom Hesp tghesp at euronet.nl
Fri Jan 9 15:04:13 CET 2004

Hi all,

Is there a simple way of getting some ticket information into the dtl
environment variables? For instance, I currently need to check the lock
status of a ticket in the
AgentZoomStatus.dtl template.
I am now using variable $Data{"Locked"} which is set in
Kernel::Output::HTML::Agent::AgentZoom (1 = locked, 2 = unlocked). However,
it is not referred to anywhere so I can not be sure
that it is official and will still exist in a future version and getting the
information from the environment seems a lot cleaner to me (maybe I am just
a bit paranoid about these things ... :) )

Thanks for your time.

Kind regards,
Tom