[dev] Ticket information in the dtl environment.

Martin Edenhofer me at otrs.de
Fri Jan 9 18:12:00 CET 2004

Hi Tom,

On Fri, Jan 09, 2004 at 03:04:13PM +0100, Tom Hesp wrote:
> Is there a simple way of getting some ticket information into the dtl
> environment variables? For instance, I currently need to check the lock
> status of a ticket in the
> AgentZoomStatus.dtl template.
> I am now using variable $Data{"Locked"} which is set in
> Kernel::Output::HTML::Agent::AgentZoom (1 = locked, 2 = unlocked). However,
> it is not referred to anywhere so I can not be sure
> that it is official and will still exist in a future version and getting the
> information from the environment seems a lot cleaner to me (maybe I am just
> a bit paranoid about these things ... :) )

No, you are right. In the current CVS version is it checked with $Data{"Lock"}
(lock|unlock). :)

Because we git translation tags ($Text{"Word"}) for OTRS 1.2. So the ticket lock
can be checked by $Data{"Lock"} (in OTRS 1.1 you do have the current tranlsation
word for lock and unlock in $Data{"Lock"}, not anymore in OTRS 1.2).

> Kind regards,
> Tom

  Martin Edenhofer

--
((otrs.de)) :: OTRS GmbH :: Norsk-Data-Str. 1 :: 61352 Bad Homburg
        http://www.otrs.de/ :: Manage your communication!