[dev] Help Needed regarding Technology Stack of OTRS

Arpit2 G arpit2.g at tcs.com
Wed Dec 2 06:18:16 GMT 2009

Hello Everyone,
I am planing to implement OTRS. I have following technology stacks:

OS: Windows
Database: MS SQL
Directory: Active directory

Please suggest me whether this selection is ok and if anybody has
experience of using this stack plz share with me, How was the performance?
and plz if u could tell me what is best choice.

Thanks & Regards
Arpit Gupta
ESM Sub Focus Area, TEG Open Source Platform
Tata Consultancy Services
Ph:- +91-22-67782544
Mailto: arpit2.g at tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com