[dev] OTRS Suspiciously slow

McMahon, Mike (HQP) mike.mcmahon at rhi.com
Fri Aug 9 16:55:19 GMT 2013

You are correct, it is LDAP and it has to search against three different trees for our three different domains.

Unfortunately the way our team (accounts) setup the AD tree it is very dirty and people can be located in many places so the search has to go through many many branches and thus I have it starting at the top of the tree!!

Best Regards,

Mike McMahon