[dev] Antw: Dynamic field on customer does not show on Agent ticket overview

Guillermo Alberto Rosas Pereira guillermo.rosas at softtek.com
Thu Aug 22 12:14:42 GMT 2013

It worked. Thank you :)

-----Original Message-----
From: dev-bounces at otrs.org [mailto:dev-bounces at otrs.org] On Behalf Of Josef1 Penzkofer
Sent: jueves, 22 de agosto de 2013 01:47 a.m.
To: dev at otrs.org
Subject: [dev] Antw: Dynamic field on customer does not show on Agent ticket overview

Hi,

you have to activate the DynamicField too in SysConfig in section:
Subgroup: Frontend::Agent::Ticket::ViewZoom
elements: 11
Group: Ticket
Element: Ticket::Frontend::AgentTicketZoom###DynamicField
Key - Value
>DynamicField_Name> - 1

>>> Guillermo Alberto Rosas Pereira <guillermo.rosas at softtek.com> 22.08.2013 00:12 >>>
I created a new Ticket Dynamic Field and activated on the customer interface (its a 'date' field). Now, from the agent interface, how does the agent see the value that was introduced on the customer dynamic field?.  At first I thought that it would show on the  Ticket Information panel on the agent interface, but it doesn't. Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance.