[dev] How to show only one ticket state

Guillermo Alberto Rosas Pereira guillermo.rosas at softtek.com
Mon Aug 26 22:11:54 GMT 2013

I have several ticket STATES, which for type OPEN are:

*         Open successful

*         Open

*         Open by X

*         Open by Y

How can I configure the Next Ticket State field on "Agent Ticket Phone" to show ONLY one of those states and not the whole OPEN category. From Sysconfig, I can only configure the Next Ticket State to show or hide a whole category: Ex: hide ALL states configured as type OPEN  or show ALL states configured as type CLOSED, etc.

I need to show only the state OPEN SUCCESFUL, but not the rest of the states configured as type  OPEN.

I will appreciate your help .