[dev] How to show only one ticket state

Guillermo Alberto Rosas Pereira guillermo.rosas at softtek.com
Tue Aug 27 22:13:58 GMT 2013

Thanks guys!  Here is my code, but… it’s not working. This is my first ACL so I took the one on the manual, paste it on the Config.pm but nothing happens (Just for testing purposes, if this works then I can tell the ACL to prevent the other states from showing on the Next Ticket State List).

                $Self->{TicketAcl}->{'1-hide-states'} = {
    # match properties
    Properties => {
                # the used frontend module
        Frontend => {
            Action => ['AgentTicketPhone'],
        },
        # current ticket match properties (match always)
    },
    # return possible options
    PossibleNot => {
        # possible ticket options
        Ticket => {
            State => ['closed successful'],
        },
    },
};

I’m wondering if the Config.pm is the only file I have to modify.