[dev] Antw: Re: How to show only one ticket state

Josef1 Penzkofer Josef1.Penzkofer at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Wed Aug 28 06:32:07 GMT 2013

hi,

why don't you show only the state "OPEN SUCCESFUL" like following? (In my ACL
this works.)

Possible => {
# possible ticket options (white list)
Ticket => {
State => ['OPEN SUCCESFUL'],
},
},
};

>>> Guillermo Alberto Rosas Pereira <guillermo.rosas at softtek.com> 28.08.2013
00:13 >>>
Thanks guys!  Here is my code, but… it’s not working. This is my first ACL
so I took the one on the manual, paste it on the Config.pm but nothing happens
(Just for testing purposes, if this works then I can tell the ACL to prevent
the other states from showing on the Next Ticket State List).

                $Self->{TicketAcl}->{'1-hide-states'} = {
    # match properties
    Properties => {
                # the used frontend module
        Frontend => {
            Action => ['AgentTicketPhone'],
        },
        # current ticket match properties (match always)
    },
    # return possible options
    PossibleNot => {
        # possible ticket options
        Ticket => {
            State => ['closed successful'],
        },
    },
};

I’m wondering if the Config.pm is the only file I have to modify.