[dev] Antw: Re: How to show only one ticket state

Rafa Quiñonero Figuerola rafakorp at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 08:34:32 GMT 2013

In which case do you exactly need that to hapen? You need, let's say, a
condition to acomplish the ACL. Just that the frontend is AgentTicketPhone,
is not going to work (please someone correct me if I'm wrong, because that
has never worked for me either). You need some state or some condition to
make it work, for example the previous state:

$Self->{TicketAcl}->{'1-hide-states'} = {****

    # match properties****

    Properties => {****

        # the current ticket state is:

        Ticket => {****

            State => ['open successful','open','open by x', 'open by y' ],**
**

        },

    },****

    # returned state

    Possible => {****

        Ticket => {

            State => ['closed successful'],****

        },****

    },****

};

Now when the ticket has one of the states: 'open successful','open','open
by x', 'open by y', the only next possible state will be 'closed
succesful'. If it doesn't work, maybe there's another ACL overriding it, or
some state is not perfectly written. PossibleNot would return all except
the 'closed succesful' state.

This should not go into Config.pm, create a new file, name it
"LikeYouWant.pm" and paste this:

package Kernel::Config::ACLs;

use strict;

use warnings;

... YOUR ACLs HERE ...

1; # End of file

Hope it helps, anything else just ask ;)

Rafa Quiñonero Figuerola
Tlf: 0151-61436385
rafakorp at gmail.com