[dev] Antw: Re: How to show only one ticket state

Guillermo Alberto Rosas Pereira guillermo.rosas at softtek.com
Wed Aug 28 14:32:45 GMT 2013

Actually, I just need it to work on AgentTicketPhone. The objective is to force our users to select ONLY one ticket state so that latter in the process, once that more information has been gathered, they can change the status to… let’s say, Open by XXXXX or Open with incomplete information or any other of the OPEN state types.

In the previous mail, Josef suggested to show only the open successful state… which is what I need ☺  my question with this code is how do I set it to work only on AgentTicketPhone? Should I paste it on the Config.pm or should I create another file just like Rafa said?

Possible => {

# possible ticket options (white list)

Ticket => {

State => ['OPEN SUCCESFUL'],