[dev] Antw: Re: How to show only one ticket state

Josef1 Penzkofer Josef1.Penzkofer at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Wed Aug 28 15:38:46 GMT 2013

hi,

here is my complete example. I think, it could be nearly the same what you
need.
I created it in Config.pm

I did following steps
1.) State
State "closed successful" is created by default
State "expired" is created by me.

2. New Queue for internal messages
The Feature "Creating internal messages" is a copy of AgentTicketPhone
This Feature is needed to inform our 1st Level-Agents about new topics.
The internal messages are created in Queue "Meldungen"
When closing a Ticket or such a message, by default an Agent could select the
"NextState":
- closed successfull
- expired.

The two following ACL (pasted in Config.pm) offers the following
opportunities:
a) Closing a Ticket an Agent can choose only the state "closed successful"
b) Closing a Message an Agent can choose only the state "expired"

# ACL Ticket schliessen
$Self->{TicketAcl}->{'101-Ticket-Close'} = {
# match properties
Properties => {
# current action match properties
Frontend => {
Action => ['AgentTicketClose'],
},
# current Ticket match properties
 Ticket => {
QueueID => [5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 18],
 }
},
Possible => {
# possible ticket options (white list)
Ticket => {
State => ['closed successful'],
},
},
};
# Ende: ACL Tickets schliessen

# ACL Meldung schliessen
	$Self->{TicketAcl}->{'103-Message-Close'} = {
# match properties
Properties => {
# current action match properties
Frontend => {
Action => ['AgentTicketClose'],
},
# current Ticket match properties
Ticket => {
Queue => ['Meldungen'],
},
},
Possible => {
# possible ticket options (white list)
Ticket => {
State => ['expired'],
},
},
};
# Ende: ACL Meldung schliessen

>>> Guillermo Alberto Rosas Pereira <guillermo.rosas at softtek.com> 28.08.2013
16:32 >>>
Actually, I just need it to work on AgentTicketPhone. The objective is to
force our users to select ONLY one ticket state so that latter in the process,
once that more information has been gathered, they can change the status to…
let’s say, Open by XXXXX or Open with incomplete information or any other of
the OPEN state types.

In the previous mail, Josef suggested to show only the open successful state…
which is what I need ☺  my question with this code is how do I set it to work
only on AgentTicketPhone? Should I paste it on the Config.pm or should I create
another file just like Rafa said?

Possible => {

# possible ticket options (white list)

Ticket => {