[itsm] Slow Response on OTRS

Laurent Minost lminost at denyall.com
Thu Oct 11 09:53:49 GMT 2007

Hi,

This is now a long time I'm using OTRS and that's surely the major
problem I can tell about it.

Tried a lot of httpd/backend db tuning, perl version upgrade etc but no
way, still slow ... Maybe the code should be improved to response faster ?

Check that you're using mod_perl first, it will help surely if not
otherwise I will be interested in your answers if you find some. Thanks.

BR,

Laurent MINOST