[otrs] Tickets locked after close

UIUC Library OTRS Admin otrs48 at lewenberg.com
Mon Aug 22 13:50:56 CEST 2005

There seems to be a strange inconsistency when closing tickets
one-by-one and when closing via bulk action.

If a ticket arrives and I immediately choose to close it (e.g., it is
obvious spam), then the ticket closes and unlocks.

However, if I choose to close it by using the bulk action method, the
ticket closes but remains locked by me. (Note that the lock pulldown is
selected to be "Unlock ticket.)

This second behavior is a problem since I do now want to have to then go
in and unlock all the tickets I have just closed.

Is this the way bulk action is supposed to work?

Thanks, UIUC Library OTRS admin